Are you still surprised? We aren’t. Facebook Ads and change are pretty much synonymous–considering the algorithm adjustments and other updates the ad giant goes through almost every year.
Marketers are expected to ride the wave and be ready for the changes. With Facebook’s recent name change from Meta, the biggest event in Facebook’s history was just weeks ago. This pivot reflects Zuckerberg’s commitment to building the Metaverse.
You probably know the basics of advertising on Facebook if you are already an advertiser.
- Make sure you target the right audience
- Create relevant content
- Analytics should be monitored regularly
- Regularly check your email
All these are important, but you must also know what ad tips you can use to prepare your Facebook ads for 2022 and beyond.
1. Use Facebook Live
For the past decade, fact–the video has been a major trend in marketing. However, video formats have changed with the needs of audiences.
Although Meta launched Live in 2016, it is still one of the most natural and sociable ways to convey key messages to audiences.
The moment is live, it’s real and uncut. Real people talking and engaging with one another. This format is great for lead generation. HubSpot reports that 84% of marketers use Facebook Live to attract more leads.
Meta recently released Live updates which allow creators to interact with fans during live broadcasts. This makes it easier to generate leads. These new features include:
- Four-person co-broadcasting support via the “Live With” feature
- A new post format
- Support for adding links and “Live in Stories”, which allow creators to upload live
- streams directly into Facebook Stories to increase their chances of being discovered.
- Creators can add featured links to live broadcasts. These links point fans to landing pages or donation opportunities, shopping websites, and many other useful sites.
The trend of live streaming is growing in popularity among DTC and e-commerce brands. Live streaming is a great way to get people to convert and engage.
2. Use Facebook Reels
Facebook began testing short-form video feature reels in August 2021 to rival TikTok.
Marketers can use Reels to share short-form video content within their News Feed or Facebook Groups. A recommendation algorithm suggests videos to users based on what they are most interested in, what they have been engaging with, and what is widely popular.
Instagram allows marketers to monetize Reels with ads. Facebook will however continue to offer Reel ads.
Facebook Reels can be used to engage your audience, connect with them in the areas they spend most of their time and help you reach your conversion goal.
Also read: Top 10 PPC Management Software and Tools
3. Focus on Messenger ads
In 2017, Facebook launched Messenger ads worldwide. You can use the ads to create personalized connections, interact with customers, and engage them at various stages of their buyer journey. Your messaging can be tailored to each customer’s needs and drive them through the funnel.
This versatility may explain why Facebook Messenger ads outperform average Facebook ads.
You can choose from 2 types of Messenger Ads.
- Click-to-Messenger advertisements: Create click–to-Messenger adverts that are customized with click-through rates and reach new audiences. Engage with your customers with interactive and engaging chat conversations about your product/service.
- Sponsored messages ads: These ads can be used to send promotional messages directly to your Messenger contacts or to targeted segments of your Messenger contact list. Sponsored message ads can be used to retarget and keep your audience informed about the latest announcements from your business.
4. Create more Stories Ads
Facebook Stories, which are like Instagram Stories, are short videos or images that disappear after 24 hours. Meta reports that more than 300,000,000 people use Facebook Stories every day.
Meta launched Stories Ads on Facebook to help businesses reach more people.
Facebook Stories ads can be used to increase reach, brand awareness, and video views. They also support conversions, traffic, traffic, traffic, and lead generation goals. These ads can be used to reach new audiences or to showcase your business and products to an engaged audience.
Your Facebook Ad Campaigns are ready for 2022
These tips will help you optimize your Facebook ads campaigns for the year. They will increase audience engagement, click-through rates, advertising conversions, and ultimately your ROAS.
Connecting all your Facebook ads to the relevant landing pages is a great Facebook conversion tip.