Your business may not be dealing with zettabytes of data, but all the data coming from your website, CRM and advertisements, social media channels, email marketing, and other digital marketing components is more than one person could possibly sift through.
As big data continues to grow, data pipelines are becoming increasingly sophisticated and capable of extracting and processing data and turning it into actionable business intelligence.
You can trust me when I say that if you want your data to be more efficient, save time and make more money, you should read my review of the top data pipeline services. You will be a blessing to your bottom line.
Top 5 Data Pipeline Tools
1. Apache Spark
Apache Spark is a top technology that you can use for building a real-time data flow. This is an analytics engine that’s specifically designed for large-scale data processing.
Data pipeline tools perform processing tasks on large sets of data and distribute it across different sources. Data can be distributed by the software or in collaboration with other distributed computing tools.
- Lightning Fast Solution This software gathers large data sets and processes them before being distributed to executors.
- Supports Multiple Languages. Apache Spark supports man language via built-in APIs for Python, Scala, and Java.
- Robust support: This platform supports SQL queries and streaming data as well as machine learning.
- Software (FOSS) is free and open-source software
- Flexible customization of functions and codes possible
- Vast community support via StackOverflow or other channels
- Graphics processing support
- Software is easy to use and fast
Keboola (software-as-a-service) is a SaaS data operation platform. It provides a comprehensive data management platform that covers all aspects of the data pipeline operation cycle. This includes ETL (Extract Transform Load), orchestration, monitoring, as well as other data operations.
Plug-and-play allows for more customization. The platform also has advanced features like machine learning, one-click deployment digital sandboxes, and many other features.
- Complete Solution Keboola offers complete solutions for helping your business manage all of its data.
- Granular control: This platform allows you to have complete control over each step of the ETL
- process your company can use to create new opportunities.
- Customizable solutions: The software allows businesses to create workflows that are tailored to their specific needs.
- Flexible data flow solutions to enable business expansion
- Advanced security techniques to secure data
- 130+ components to extract data from the web
- Data teams that are more efficient can handle more tasks
- All-in-one solution for data extraction, storage, modeling, and management
Etleap is a Redshift Data Pipeline tool that makes it easy for businesses to move data from different sources to a Redshift warehouse.
Data analysts and engineers can modify or add data sources in a matter of seconds. In just a few clicks, they can also apply custom transforms.
This SaaS-based cloud solution is easy to use and requires no maintenance. It’s the ideal tool for large organizations that generate a lot of data and want to find more efficient ways to make that data available for modeling, reporting, and decision-making.
- Simplify Complex Pipelines. Etleap allows you to dissect complex data pipelines and make it easier for users to understand this data.
- Modeling Feature: Users can use the platform’s modeling feature to extract advanced intelligence from their data.
- Effortless integration: This data pipeline tool allows for seamless integration of all data sources.
- Secure security features and strong transformations
- Transforms without the use of code
- VPC offer
- Businesses can use the data collected by monitors
- A sales engineer will give you a free demo
Segment is a powerful data platform that tracks user actions from mobile apps and business websites that can be used to collect data about customers.
This tool provides complete data solutions for all levels of a company’s teams. This tool unifies all digital customer touchpoints across multiple channels. It helps you understand the customer journey, and personalize customer interactions.
- Powerful Data Management Solution: segment offers powerful management solutions that help businesses to make sense of customer data coming from different sources.
- Segment Persona This feature allows you to improve efficiency in ads by analyzing the data for support and sales teams.
- Accelerates A/B Testing Practices: This platform helps users to share feedback and refine their updates.
- Retention Analysis to Increase Conversions
- For real-time updates on apps and websites, use the “Destinations” feature
- Ability to archive and playback historical data from servers
- This site provides solutions to comply with the GDPR and CCPA
- Offers a free plan to less than 1,000 visitors/month
Also read: Top 14 Data Mining Tools and Software
Fivetran automates data integration and provides a fully managed ELT architecture that allows for ready-to-use query schemas and zero maintenance. The platform is designed to provide analysts with access to all data at any time.
Businesses can quickly replicate applications and keep a high-performance cloud storage facility.
Data mappings allow businesses to easily link data sources and destinations. Fivetran is capable of much more than just this.
- Robust Security: The platform offers extensive security features to protect your data from prying eyes.
- Supports EventData Flow: This feature is great for streaming services and unstructured data pipelines.
- Custom Code: Access your data using custom code, including Java, Python, etc. So you can create your connections.
- Robust solutions with standardized schemas
- Automated data pipelines to make it easier to focus on analysis
- Analysis of data from newly added sources is faster
- The solution includes ERDs and defined schemas
- Businesses without IT skills can easily replicate data
Conclusion — Top Data Pipeline Tools
Netflix is one of the largest companies to have its own data pipelines. However, for non-technical startups, it’s likely that you will need to use a third-party tool to create your data pipeline. Here’s a list of the top data pipelines.
There are several things to consider when choosing a data pipeline: how many pre-built integrations you can use to extract data, how many locations data can be extracted from simultaneously, how much data storage is provided by a warehouse, and whether it has access to cloud-based warehouses or on-site ones, the security features that protect your company and customers data, and how easy it will be to convert data into a universal format that produces actionable business intelligence and the total cost of the data pipeline, of course.