Mobile apps are now an integral part of everyone’s lives. Businesses have also realized this. This is why they align themselves with the task of mobile app development. They do this in hopes of increasing customer engagement, which will increase their long-term revenues. what are steps involved in mobile app development frameworks aren’t so simple? This requires the use of robust frameworks.
These major frameworks are currently attracting the attention of developers worldwide, as 2022 is about to come to an abrupt halt. These frameworks will be discussed here.
It is crucial that you first understand the meaning of mobile application development frameworks.
Significance of Using These Frameworks
- Saves time and resources during mobile app development.
- Reduce dependency on complex programming languages
- Developers are prevented from developing apps from scratch.
Let’s take a look at the SDK and tools that enable developers to use mobile app development frameworks.
SDK & Tools for Developers with App Development Frameworks
Frameworks are used by developers to start the process of mobile app development. They are enabled with various Software Developer Kits (SDK) or tools.
- Create generic app functionality
- Code library
- Programming interface
- API Tool
- Tools to perform code debugging
- Pre-built solutions that increase app speed and enhance its usability.
Also read: 5 Best Mobile UI Mockup Tools
Different types of mobile app frameworks
- Native apps to a specific platform such as Android, iOS, and Windows.
- Web applications that focus on the delivery of web pages on various web-based platforms. For example, emails, online shops, etc.
- Hybrid apps can be built using the same codebase as web and native app constituents.
You now know which subcategories these frameworks fall under and what their strengths are. Let’s take a look at the various frameworks. These are the most popular.
Top 10 Mobile App Development Frameworks
Flutter was released in 2017 by Google and its developers are the tech-giants Google. It is well-known for helping with the development of apps, as well as testing and deploying them on different platforms such as the web, mobile, and other devices. This is possible by using a single codebase.
- Code reusability
- Flexible UI
- Fast app development
- Offers Native performance
- Offers built-in material design
- Strong widget support
2. React Native
React Native, an open-source UX software framework that was created by Meta in 2015. It is well-known for supporting native apps without compromising the user experience. It provides developers with a core set of native platform compatibilities. It also helps to reduce the app’s load time without compromising its functionality or quality.
- Plug-ins compatible with third-party plugins
- Predictive UI using Declarative API
- Supports Android & iOS
- For optimal performance, re-use components
- Offers best deployment features
- Simple to maintain
Drifty released Ionic in 2013. It is the leading cross-platform app developer. It is also known for its innovative aid in the development of progressive web apps. It is an open-source SDK that allows developers to easily create flexible UIs across multiple app platforms with a single codebase.
- Cross-platform app development
- Optimized Performance
- Uniform UI
- Quick development time
- Intuitive UI components
Xamarin is an open-source platform that allows developers to create native apps across multiple platforms and share a common user interface. It’s also well-known for its ability to integrate with components and backend services. It is possible to create different types of apps by using the tools and libraries that.NET developers provide.
- Diagnostic tools
- Android SDK manager
- Google emulator manager
- Flexible backend infrastructure
- App loader
- Storyboard files
5. Apache Cordova
- Codes can be reused
- Easy-to-work plugins
- Robust Backend
6. Native script
- Templates and plugins
- Support from the backend is robust
- It is easily adaptable
- Native UI without WebView
- Direct access to the Android and iOS APIs
Also read: Top 20 Android Development Tools for 2022
7. Corona SDK
Corona is a cross-platform framework that was released in 2009 and is well-known for its ability to assist developers in creating apps and gaming for mobile devices and desktops. It is well-known for its support for developers when they are trying to build cross-platform apps. However, it also helps them avoid paying more for core functionality.
- Many plugins available
- Excellent visuals
- Performance at its best
- Realtime testing
- Platform based on Lua
- Multiple plugins available for different needs
- Strong API support
- Flexible layout system
- Visual data representation
- Holds hundreds more user extensions
- Analytics that works
- Open Source
- One codebase
- Strong Backend
- All platforms compatible
- App management tools from third-party vendors
10 Onsen UI
- Open-source and free
- It is simple to use
- Compatible with jQuery
You must have some questions about these popular frameworks. One of the most important is: Which one is worth it?
This is the answer: know everything. They play a crucial role in the mobile app development process. These frameworks are still relevant, regardless of any changes.
However, it is a good idea not to forget some tips before you go. You can use either one of these frameworks in the app-building phase.
Tips to Remember before Using The Frameworks
- Concentrate on the requirements of your project.
- You can check the history of the framework to see which businesses have seen growth through the use of the framework.
- Compare their features to determine if they meet your business’s needs and if they can be used to your advantage.
- These aspects are clear and you can use them to your advantage. This applies to cross-platform app development. This will increase user engagement and generate revenue.
Wrapping up — Choose the best app development frameworks
The article will give you an overview of 10 app development frameworks that make it easy for the mobile app development process. Make the right choice to ensure your app is a success and allows you to capitalize on profits, make the choice wisely.