Time management tools are software or apps designed to help individuals or teams plan, organize, and prioritize their tasks and schedules, improve productivity, and reduce stress.
You could benefit from time management software if you are constantly managing deadlines, resources, and deliverables. We reviewed and tested the top time management tools that will help you and your team stay on track.
Top 10 Time Management Tools
Scoro provides all the tools that you need to manage your time efficiently, including time tracking and billing, work reporting, task management, and project management.
- Track and invoice both billable and actual time.
- Automated late invoice reminders, scheduled or recurring invoicing
- Clients receive invoices by email based on hours worked
- Management of a large number of clients, tasks, and projects
- Reporting on sales performance, work, and budgets
The best thing about this tool is that Scoro integrates time tracking with project management as well as CRM. This allows for collaboration and makes it easier to manage all of your business processes from one location.
Pricing: From $26 user/month
ActiveCollab integrates time billing and project management to make it easier for creative projects to be planned and tracked. This tool also offers features for team collaboration as well as real-time communication.
- Create tasks that have multiple users and deadlines
- Filtering tasks by users and dates.
- Commenting on tasks and mentioning coworkers
- Gantt-like timeline for planning
- Collaboration is possible with a shared team calendar
- Tracking time and sending invoices
The best thing about this tool is Active Collaboration. It improves team collaboration and makes it more enjoyable. Each user can create a unique theme for their platform to personalize it quickly.
Pricing: From $25/month
Also read: Top 10 Time Management Tips When Working in Different Time Zones
ProofHub is a project management system that is used by top organizations such as NASA, Disney, Taco Bell, and many others. This powerful tool is packed with powerful features that will make it easy to manage your business.
- Online proofing software is a time-saver during the feedback-sharing process
- Team task management is less stressful
- Gantt charts in ProofHub provide a visual representation of projects.
- Available as a mobile application for iOS and Android users.
Pricing: From $45/month
Clarizen is a cloud-based project management tool that aims to assist you in moving your business forward.
- Unlimitless number of projects
- Alerts, workflows, and automate repeatable processes are all possible
- Social collaboration
- Budget tracking and expense management
The best thing about this tool Clarizen offers configurable workflows – Customize Clarizen to suit your business model.
Pricing: From $60 per month
Harvest has been a well-known time and billing tool. Harvest’s simple interface and minimal features make it easy to track time and invoice clients.
- Invoices and estimates based on time worked
- Time tracking from any browser, Mac, iPhone, or Android
- Integrations to track time across your favorite project management tools
- Real-time reporting on time spent
The most interesting thing about this tool is Harvest focuses on one thing and does it well.
Pricing: From $12 /month
Toggl is a no-hassle time tracking software that integrates with many project management software. This is the perfect addition to your existing tools and enables you to be more productive every day.
- For accurate time tracking, unlimited projects, and sub-projects are possible
- Team progress reports
- Time tracking online and offline
The best thing about this tool is that Toggl can be integrated seamlessly with many productivity tools like Trello or Scoro.
Pricing: From $9 user/month
Copy is a multi-featured solution that allows companies to track their time and bill clients for completed projects.
- Time tracking and time sheets
- Multiple billing rates for different users
- Budgeting for projects and expense management analytics on time usage
The best thing about this tool is Replicon. It appeals to large companies that want to better manage their employees’ time. This tool allows you to see every minute of your workday.
Pricing: From $20 user/month
Timecamp uses a time-tracking system to bill clients, measure project profitability, and pay employees at the end of the month.
- Automatic billable & non-billable time tracking
- Integrated payment getaway
- Budgeting in $ and time
- Powerful reporting
- Mobile & desktop apps
The best thing about this tool is In addition to billing clients, Timecamp allows you to calculate income based on time worked.
Pricing: Free one user
Also read: Top 10 Capacity Planning Tools & Software
Bill4Time provides comprehensive cloud-based time billing software. It streamlines billing and helps you recover revenue lost. You can also track time and expenses anywhere you are.
- Keep track of billable and non-billable times
- Get weekly, monthly, and daily work summaries
- Client Portal
- Online payment and invoicing
- Extensive reporting on accounting, projects, etc.
The best thing about this tool is Bill4time provides a wide range of reports on the productivity and profitability of projects.
Pricing: From $30/month
Nutcache provides all-in-one project management tools that include time tracking and invoicing. This tool is for small teams who bill clients on a per-project basis and want to organize their time more effectively.
- Time tracking and billing
- Expenses Management
- Clients can link projects and completed tasks
The best thing about this tool is Nutcache’s user interface is easy to use and great for team collaboration.
Pricing: Free for up to 20 users
Time management tools can help individuals effectively prioritize and manage their tasks, reducing stress and increasing productivity. These tools include apps, software, calendars, and planners. By utilizing time management tools, individuals can better manage their time, set achievable goals, and track progress toward those goals.