Video quality enhancers are tools that increase the resolution of your video. Video quality enhancer software allows you to easily change the brightness, saturation, or contrast of clips. You can crop, rotate, edit and zoom clips. You can also edit 360 videos quickly and easily with many of these apps.
Here is a list of Top Video Quality Enhancers with popular features and links. This list includes both commercial and open-source software.
Top 10 Video Quality Enhancer Software
1. Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Adobe Premiere allows you to easily improve the quality of your video. It can export video to formats such as AVI (Audio Video Interleaved), and MXF (Material Exchange Format) among others.
- Automated reformat of your videos
- This tool will help you manage curve adjustments
- Expand your editing platform
- This video enhancement software lets you mix audio and video.
- This guide provides the tools that you need to share and create stories.
Also read: Top 10 Video Editing Software for Beginners
2. AVCLabs AVCLabs Video Enhancer AVCLabs
AVCLabs’ Video Enhancer AI is an AI-powered video enhancement and upscaling software that uses a neural network to improve the quality of video and upscale it from SD to HD (720p, 1080p), 4K, and up to 8K with super-resolution scaling and multi-frame enhancement.
- Video upscaling from SD to SD, to 4K and 8K losslessly
- AI can improve your video quality
- 100% of the video is automatically processed without any fine-tuning
- Automatic face refinement is available to improve the details of faces
- Super Resolution can create additional pixel data from low-resolution materials to recover high-resolution videos.
- Multi-frame enhancement employs the multi-frame convolutional neural net to improve video quality, remove motion artifacts and stabilize video shake. It also removes overlay noise and grain, which gives you more natural results than classical programming.
3. Topaz Video Enhance AI
Topaz Video Enhance AI is a video quality enhancer that allows you to increase the resolution of the video. You can upscale multiple videos at once. This app supports HD stock footage, HD DSLR, Games, as well as DVD and DSLR formats.
- This tool allows you to create high-resolution videos from low-resolution footage.
- This tool can be used to improve video quality up to 8K.
- This software allows you to quickly analyze multiple videos.
- It can be used in commercials, movies, YouTube videos, and many other uses.
PowerDirector allows you to enhance video quality. You can add custom shapes and objects to your video. This Android app can improve video quality by supporting motion graphics and animated titles.
- It can import up to 8K videos.
- This video enhancement software is free and allows you to create videos with a 1:1 ratio.
- You can find many ready-made templates.
- This video enhancement software can be used to create slow-motion and fast-motion effects.
- Color distortion can be corrected in just a few seconds.
- It can help stabilize shaken footage.
- This program allows you to edit and import video from your camera.
5. Ashampoo Video Optimizer
Ashampoo Video Optimizer is an advanced movie editor that will bring out the best in your footage. You can adjust the brightness and contrast of your videos, stabilize them, and sharpen them with a click.
- This program will help you increase the contrast and saturation of your photos and videos.
- Use a tilt-shift filter for a unique look and selective blur.
- Video and photo fish-eye effects can be removed
- It can help you improve the quality of your videos and photos, and make them appear crisper.
- Noise in photos and videos can be removed due to poor lighting, high ISO settings, or poor lighting.
6. Pinnacle Studio
Pinnacles Studio is an improved video quality tool that adds enhanced color grading features to improve video quality. There are more than 2000 options. This tool can be used to stabilize videos that are not stable.
- Video can be edited efficiently between tracks in HD and 4K.
- It supports 360-degree video editing.
- Video clips can be cropped, rotated, edited, or zoomed.
- This app allows you to split-screen your video.
- Any video camera can be edited.
7. VEGAS Pro
Vegas Pro is software that allows you to easily improve the quality of your video. It allows you to import video from your smartphone, tablet, or video camera. This tool provides a nested timeline to speed up your workflow.
- This video quality enhancement software offers hundreds of effects.
- It is easy to remove entire sections from a video clip.
- It supports HDR (High Dynamic range).
- A video of up to 8K can be edited.
- This tool automatically saves you time.
- Sony Vegas Pro offers a drag-and-drop interface.
- Sony Vegas Pro Pro Advanced includes a lens correction plugin.
- A slow-motion video can be made.
Also read: 7 Best Image Repair Software to Recover Corrupted Photos
8. Pikavue Online
Pikavue can be used to enhance video quality by increasing resolution and quality. This tool allows you to increase video quality without any hardware limitations. This app can convert low-definition video to full HD.
- This app allows you to enhance your video up to 4x and 4K UHD.
- This allows you to compress your video quickly.
- It can also develop high-end AI for video.
- This tool allows you to easily upgrade your video quality online.
9. Final Cut Pro X
Final Cut Pro x allows you to speed up graphics tasks such as rendering, real-time effects and exporting. You can also use this video enhancer software to purchase gift cards for Apple’s digital content or subscriptions.
- Automatedly sync up 64 angles of video with different formats.
- Final Cut Pro offers a comprehensive and intuitive set of tools to enable closed captioning in different formats.
- Graphics tasks such as rendering real-time effects or exporting can be dramatically accelerated.
- Final Cut Pro allows you to speed up post-production work.
- You can add 2D and 3-D titles to your 360deg videos and use blurs, glows, and other 360deg effects.
- Optimized to work with the new Mac Pro
- Post-production work is faster
Lightworks allows you to edit any digital video in many formats including HD, 2K, 4K, and 4K resolutions. This video quality enhancer app allows you to export videos to YouTube, Vimeo, and other sites.
- It is easy to edit and trim the video timeline.
- There are 2D and 3-D titles.
- Lightworks lets you share clips with others and allow you to assign read- or write access.
- This video enhancer tool allows you to modify shortcuts.
- Lightworks is available in English, German, and Italian.
- This video enhancing software allows you to easily trim your video.
- OS such as Linux, Windows, Mac, and OS has supported platforms.