Because it has a direct impact on the customer experience, shipping is an essential aspect of WooCommerce stores. Because of its logistical and technical challenges, it is one of the most difficult areas for eCommerce store owners. As with all the challenges faced by WordPress, There are many WooCommerce shipping plugins that can help store owners with shipping issues.
This article will cover the best WooCommerce shipping plugins, both free and paid. They will make your customers’ experience much better. Before I dive into the plugins, I want to highlight the key features you should know before you purchase a WooCommerce shipping plug-in for your store.
WooCommerce Shipping plugin: Why you should use it?
You have many options to increase your eCommerce sales and grow your business. One of these is managed WooCommerce hosting. When it comes to expanding your customer base and increasing your reach, you will need to be able to offer your products to more people. It would be fair to say that WooCommerce shipping plugins are the best.
WooCommerce Shipping plugins allow you to extend the functionality of your WooCommerce store and create different shipping options. This plugin makes it easy to manage your delivery and allows you to focus on your business. You can also integrate your WooCommerce store with popular shipping services such as DHL, and have delivery anywhere in the world.
What Features are Included in the WooCommerce Shipping Plugin?
Let’s now take a look at what factors you should consider before selecting a WooCommerce shipping plug-in. Almost all plugins have the same set of features, including these features that address the most important requirements of shipping.
Shipping is a critical aspect of online stores selling physical products. To ensure delivery to the destination, store owners must coordinate several factors. It is important to have flexible shipping solutions that allow you to create custom shipping rates based on your requirements. It should be capable of calculating different rates for weight and dimension, quantity, product category, and more.
Buyers are drawn from all parts of the world, and there is high competition. All buy requests must be addressed by store owners.WooCommerce plugins that are good support both domestic and international shipping options.
Shipment tracking has become an indispensable feature that every customer expects from any online store. The ability to track the package(s) as It moves through the logistics chain increases the buyer’s confidence and builds trust which is a great way to build a store’s reputation.
Also read: How to Choose the Best Shipping Carrier
Best WooCommerce Shipping plugins
WooCommerce users have the option to choose from a variety of shipping plugins, just like every other area. Nearly every trusted vendor has developed a WooCommerce shipping plugin.
Let’s now take a look at the best WooCommerce shipping plug-ins.
1. WooCommerce ShipStation Gateway
WooCommerce ShipStation Gateway has become a very popular service that helps eCommerce store owners to manage, import, and export orders. This plugin is completely free and allows you to integrate ShipStation services into your WooCommerce store.
- It is highly customizable so you can use it irrespective of the size of your business.
- It allows you to import orders, create batch labels, communicate with customers, and so on.
- The ShipStation mobile app can be used on both Android and iOS.
2. ELEX WooCommerce USPS Shipping Plugin
ELEX WOOCommerce USPS Shipping Plugin With Print Label Is a free USPS shipping plugin that is designed to deliver product deliveries and offers powerful, flexible features. This plugin can be used to improve customer experience and bring transparency and clarity to shipping rates.
- You can provide live shipping rates to customers based on shipping destination, weight, dimensions, and other factors.
- To help customers checkout quickly even if the API doesn’t return live rates, set up a fallback rate.
- The Premium version includes additional features, such as detailed tracking of USPS shipping.
3. WooCommerce Advanced Shipping
WooCommerce Advance Shipping is a powerful shipping option available on CodeCanyon starting at $23. The WordPress plugin repository also has a free version of this plugin. This plugin allows you to create multiple shipping methods with different shipping conditions.
This plugin allows you to specify shipping rates, such as item quantity and user roles, shipping classes, categories, product weight, and shipping class. You can extend the plugin’s performance with extensions like Shipping Zones or Advanced Pricing.
- The plugin does not require any coding skills and provides a simple user interface.
- This plugin can be used to ship unlimited methods.
4. WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Plugin
WooCommerce table rate shipping plugin is a great free plugin. It allows you to easily create different shipping rules. The pro version of the plugin offers additional features, such as unlimited shipping options. This plugin’s intuitive interface makes it easy to manage table rates. It can integrate with WooCommerce shipping areas and help define shipping rates based on total weight.
- Based on your business needs, you can include or exclude tax from shipping rates.
- You can easily set up multiple shipping rates.
- Additional handling fees may be added for each order.
5. Table Rate for WooCommerce
Table rate for WooCommerce allows you to define shipping costs based on order weight or cart total. You can add names and descriptions to shipping methods, as well as shipping rules and methods.
- Add the total cart weight and cost to calculate additional costs.
- Customers logged in can see specific shipping methods.
- CSV Import Option
6. Conditional Shipping for WooCommerce
Conditional Shipping for WooCommerce offers a unique value proposition. It allows you to limit or offer shipping options on your WooCommerce store. The Pro version allows you to add more shipping options and conditions.
- Shipping methods may be restricted if there are particular conditions such as products, total order weight, volume, or dimensions.
Also read: Top 10 WordPress Review Plugins
7. Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce
Advanced Shipment tracking for WooCommerce offers a shipment tracking service that enhances customers’ experience. This plugin allows you to include tracking information from more than 300 shipping carriers in your WooCommerce order confirmation emails.
- Tracking information for shipment includes shipping carrier, tracking number, and date.
- It is easy to add custom shipping options.
- Different premium addons like tracking per item addon.
8. Flat Rate Shipping Plugin For WooCommerce
Flat-Rate Shipping Plugin for WooCommerce allows you to create multiple shipping methods depending on various conditions, such as product, country, quantity, and more. This plugin is great if you have multiple products or customers and need to manage shipping costs.
- Calculate tax for different shipping methods.
- Multiple shipping options are available, including flat-rate shipping and cost-based shipping.
9. WooCommerce Weight Based Shipping Plugin
WooCommerce weight-based shipping plugin is very useful if you need to calculate shipping rates based on the weight of order. You can create multiple rules depending on different store strategies or conditions.
- You can create different shipping rules depending on the order destination, weight, and total range.
- You can choose to have a flat or progressive shipping rate depending on your cart weight.
10. YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking
YITH WooCommerce order tracking lets you manage shipping information and allows customers to track orders. This plugin allows you to show display order tracking information to customers in your WooCommerce store.
- Fills in the shipping carrier details, tracking number, and shipping date automatically
- To display tracking information, you can select any location from the Order Details page.
- You can also purchase a premium plugin that offers more advanced tracking capabilities.
Conclusion — Best WooCommerce shipping plugins
The WooCommerce shipping plugins are here to help You can calculate rates more accurately and streamline the printing and shipping of labels and products so that you can create a better shopping experience for your customers.