Client management software is an application that allows businesses to see a complete picture of their client relationships by covering all important aspects.
This could include the initial contact, sales funnel, ongoing marketing, and sales, among other things. These systems give the sales and support team all information possible about the client.
Top 10 Client Management Software
Best for Small- to Large Businesses
Monday.com Client Management Software is able to be used for managing all types of clients. You can create a CRM board to centralize all the information about your clients. You can customize the layout.
The software offers many functionalities and features that will allow you to provide complete transparency to your clients. This software will help you save time and effort when updating your clients about the project status, creating monthly reports, and preparing for weekly status meetings.
This software will make it easier for clients to understand the project.
- Monday.com Client Management Software offers the option of a Client Board to invite clients to view project roadmaps.
- It offers collaboration and communication tools that allow you to work with clients on one platform. Clients can easily share files, and all conversations and files will be stored in one location.
- It shows you who has seen each message.
- You can attach notes to the software. It allows you to move clients from one pipeline into another, and convert the tasks into actionable items.
Verdict: monday.com offers a user-friendly interface to share information with clients. The project can be organized in a way that is easily understood by clients.
Pricing: Monday.com is a free Client Management Software. There are four pricing options available: Basic ($39 per month), Standard ($49 per month), Pro ($79/month), and Enterprise (Get a quote). It offers four pricing plans: Basic ($39 per month), Standard ($49/month), Pro ($79/month), and Enterprise (Get an estimate). The plans can be used by a minimum of five users.
Also read: Top 10 Customer Support Software
Best for small businesses and startups.
EngageBay is one of the best business management software that offers 360-degree view of your customers. With marketing, sales, and customer support all packed into one intuitive platform, EngageBay helps businesses drive growth through affordable plans.
Trusted by over 40,000 businesses, EngageBay helps drive traffic, convert leads, nurture them, and improve deal close rates. In addition, the platform keeps track of all your customers from the moment they land on your page all the way to deal closure and post-purchase support.
The all-in-one platform along with a myriad of integrations means businesses can do everything from one place without having to work on separate standalone applications.
- Smart lists with predictive lead scoring for audience segmentation.
- Multichannel marketing across email, phone, SMS, social media, and the web.
- Customizable visual dashboards help infer deep insights.
- Drag-and-drop landing page builder helps drive traffic and convert.
- Multistep visual automation builder improves productivity, and efficiency, and eliminates the need for manual intervention.
- Social Suite helps businesses manage all their social accounts – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn – from a single place.
- Deal pipelines, task management, and gamification improve deal close rates.
- Customer support suite with ticketing, live chat, helpdesk, and canned responses helps reps deliver exceptional service.
Verdict: EngageBay is one of the best client management software for small businesses due to its affordability, powerful tools, and commendable customer service.
Pricing: EngageBay offers a free-forever plan that helps businesses get started. You also get three paid pland – Basic at $14.99/month, Growth at $49.99/month, and Pro at $99.99/month. The Pro plan offers unlimited contacts.
Best for small and large businesses.
Salesforce provides cloud-based CRM software. Salesforce offers a platform that allows customers to track their information and interact from one location. Automated and personalized email marketing can be done. Salesforce Customer 360 offers functionalities for Customer Service, Marketing, Analytics, and Sales.
- Salesforce will increase productivity through the use of AI, data capture, and process automation.
- It provides functionality that ranges from self-service portals to call center software, in order to improve customer service.
- Cloud-based platforms will make it easier to market your products and services.
- It will increase customer satisfaction, increase revenue, and lower expenses.
- It offers a solution to collaboration and the ability to build custom apps.
Verdict: Salesforce offers a flexible and scalable solution that can be customized to meet all business requirements. From small businesses to large corporations. Salesforce CRM software is a great solution for all sales processes, regardless of sector or geographical location. It is available for use by managers and executives, as well as sales reps.
Pricing: The Sales Cloud offers four pricing options: Essentials ($25 per user per month), Professional ($75 per user per month), Enterprise ($150 per user per month), and Unlimited ($300 per user per month). You can try it for free for 14-days.
4. Act! CRM
Best for small-to-large businesses
Act! CRM can help you keep customers, grow your relationships, and build pipelines. It features a custom dashboard and integrations with Gmail, Zoom, DocuSign, Zoom, and others. It syncs your documents, calendar, and communications.
- Act! CRM offers functionalities that allow customers to be managed.
- It can be used to manage tasks and activities by tracking and prioritizing calls, meetings, etc.
- It maintains a detailed record of customer and prospect interactions.
Verdict: Act! CRM allows for the management of all engagements and can be used to associate contacts with companies. Available for both Android and iOS devices, the mobile app can be downloaded.
Pricing: Act! CRM has three pricing options for both cloud-based and self-hosted solutions. Cloud-hosted solutions come in three pricing plans: Starter ($12 per month), Professional ($25/user per month), and Expert ($50/user per month). Act! Act! Premium is available at $37.50 per user/month. Monthly and annual billing options are available for cloud-based solutions.
Also read: 10 Ways to Improve Client Retention
5. Zoho CRM
Best for small, medium, and large businesses.
Zoho CRM, an online 360deg business management tool, helps businesses of all sizes and types to manage their sales, marketing, and operations.
Zoho CRM is trusted by over 150,000 companies in 180 countries to build long-lasting customer relationships. You can access powerful analytics right away with the fully extensible platform for developers.
Zoho’s client management software combines all the best features to track lead activity and customer preferences. You can access price lists and documents across multiple devices without having to switch applications.
- An omnichannel platform that connects customers through different channels.
- Sales automation tools that manage leads, contacts, and deals through workflows or macros.
- You can create custom dashboards and reports that allow you to compare, contrast, and extract insights from your data.
- Zia is an AI-powered sales assistant that can help you predict sales results, detect anomalies and enrich data. It can also identify email sentiments and determine the best time to reach out to someone.
- Marketing attribution tools give you insights into how your campaign budgets are distributed with the corresponding ROI data.
- To facilitate team collaboration, there is an internal chat feature, as well as forums, notes and groups.
- Mobile CRM app for recording data, scheduling tasks, connecting with customers, and updating information even when you are offline
Verdict: Zoho CRM has a simple interface and is highly customizable. It allows for quick migrations and offers affordable pricing plans with 24/5 support.
Pricing: You can get a free account for three users and a 15-day trial for all 3 plans – Standard ($12/month), Pro ($20/month), or Enterprise ($35/month). The Ultimate edition, which costs $45/month, is the most popular. It also offers a 30-day free trial.
Best for small and large businesses.
Zendesk support software offers help desk solutions that will help you build a stronger client relationship. Zendesk offers a customer management tool to help improve communication and relationships with customers. It integrates with CRM systems.
- Helpdesk tracking software gives you a 360-degree view of your customers.
- This database provides information on activity history, customer communications, and social data.
- Its capabilities for tracking and reporting on interactions with potential and current customers will allow you to offer the best service to your customers and increase sales.
- This tool allows you to create custom reports and gain rich insights.
- It can be used in conjunction with other applications and tools.
Verdict: Zendesk is a better tool for marketing and sales. It will serve as a powerful communication tool for business users, and it will also help in maintaining meaningful, personal, and productive relationships.
Pricing: Zendesk offers five pricing plans i.e. Essential ($5 per agent per month), Team ($19 per agent per month), Professional ($49 per agent per month), Enterprise ($99 per agent per month), and Elite ($199 per agent per month). These prices are applicable to annual billing. The product comes with a free trial.
Best for small and large businesses.
Keap offers a platform that allows you to manage clients, email marketing, and appointment scheduling. You can also use it to create invoices, quotes, and payments. It can keep all communications and client activity together in one place.
Keap will handle all functions, including updating and following up on client records. It can also be integrated with Outlook and Gmail.
Keap offers a business phone number and text messaging. You can choose from pre-written email templates to save time. You can set up an automated process to send messages to new leads.
- Keap will keep track of all meetings and payments, as well as conversations, emails, and quotes. It will also maintain client logs and quotes. Contact info and files are shared if necessary.
- The Keap Pro plan includes features such as marketing & sales automation and recurring payments. It also has landing page builders, Smart forms & Reports, and Smart forms.
- It provides Infusionsoft plans for established businesses. It offers CRM, Marketing & Automation, Lead scoring, lead scoring, company records, advanced reporting & eCommerce.
- It stores contact information with details such as social media details, addresses, and birthdays.
Verdict: Keap offers prompt service by responding to existing leads and sending personalized communications.
Prices: There is a choice of three pricing options. Keap Grow (Starts from $79 per month), Keap Pro (149 per month), and infusionsoft (Starts from $199 per month). You can use it for 14 days with the Keap Grow & Keap Pro plans. These prices include 500 contacts and 1 user.
Best for small to large companies
HubSpot provides free CRM and marketing tools. It is available for sales leaders, marketers, customer service teams, operations managers, business owners, and salespeople.
It can integrate with Gmail or Outlook. It can integrate with third-party applications that are useful for the Operations Manager. It allows you to create email templates and schedule emails.
- HubSpot gives you full visibility into your sales pipeline through detailed reports that provide real-time insight on sales activity, productivity, and individual performance.
- It features a reporting dashboard, company insight, deal tracking, contact activity, pipeline management, and deal tracking.
- It includes functionality for email tracking and notifications, prospect tracking as well as meeting schedule.
- It offers features for marketers such as Forms, Ad Management, Live Chat, and Chatbot Builder.
- Customers Service teams will love the features of ticketing and conversations inbox, tickets closed report, tickets closed tickets and time-to-close tickets.
Verdict: HubSpot CRM provides a free platform that allows you to market, sell, and manage contacts. It can store up to one million contacts and supports unlimited users.
Pricing: HubSpot CRM offers a 100% free client management solution. It can support unlimited users and data. You can use it up to 1000000 times and there is no expiration date.
Also read: Top 10 Grant Management Software
Best for freelancers and small businesses.
vCita acts as a central hub for storing and managing leads, contacts, and clients. It offers tools for scheduling, billing and invoicing, client portal, lead generator, and managing marketing campaigns.
This will allow you to view a bird’s-eye view of the history of your client for appointments, payments, and invoices.
vCita has the functionality to allow you to collaborate with your team. The app is mobile-friendly and will allow you to access all information wherever you are.
- vCita features a client portal that allows clients to schedule, pay and share documents via a self-service portal.
- It can be used to remind you of meetings automatically.
- This custom follow-up is used to follow up after a meeting to invite clients to book their next appointment.
- You can handle billing and invoicing online.
Verdict: vCita provides a platform with a friendly web widget, SMS and email campaigns, self-service options, as well as automated follow-ups.
Pricing: vCita gives you a 14-day free trial. Solo comes in three options: Essentials ($19 per month), Business ($45 per month), and Platinum ($75 per month). There are three plans for Solo: Essentials ($19 per month), Business ($45 Per Month), and Platinum ($75 Per Month).
Best for small businesses.
AllClients provides a simple and all-in-one solution for marketing automation and CRM. It includes functions for contact management, filtering, workflows, and autoresponders. AllClients provides tools such as email marketing software and client databases.
It includes many features such as video emails, text to join, client referral tree, and team functions.
- It features basic contact management features such as managing client records, managing notes, calendar events, and to-dos.
- It also offers advanced features such as autoresponders and landing pages.
- It includes features such as online contact management, web-based CRM software and drip marketing & electronic marketing system.
- You can also use it to track deals and sales.
Verdict: AllClients has a simple, straightforward interface. It’s easy to use and can be used by non-technical users.
Pricing: AllClients offers three pricing plans. Starter ($29/month for one user), Standard (41/month for 2 users), and Professional (66/month for 5 users). These prices are applicable to annual billing. For 14 days, you can get a free trial.
Client Management Software is essential in managing client relationships and managing potential customers. Our top recommendations for Client Management Software include monday.com and vCita.com as well as AllClients, HubSpot, and HubSpot.
HubSpot provides free Client Management Software. Zoho offers a small business-friendly plan with a free subscription. The majority of the tools mentioned above are priced per user per month.