To ensure their success in the market, many leading companies use the best or most powerful data mining companies (software vendors or consulting service providers). Our hyperconnected world requires that we be constantly connected.
It’s not as important where data mining companies are located (in the USA or Canada, India, or European data analytics businesses).
The most in-demand areas are those related to pharmaceutical, medical, insurance and telecommunications, social media, Facebook, finance, and credit card data mining.
What is a Data Mining Company?
Data mining companies analyze data and convert it into useful insights that can be used to make business decisions. It is important to identify data trends and patterns and transform large data into management solutions.
A data mining service provider, for example, can determine the relationships between price, product, and customer age. It allows businesses to see the effect on sales and profits. Data mining is a great way to increase customer satisfaction and gain a competitive advantage.
Different types of data mining companies
There are generally two types of data mining companies, depending on what services they offer.
Software Companies in Data Mining and Analytics
These companies offer a range of software products that can help companies find patterns and trends in large data volumes and convert them into actionable solutions. They even have the ability to predict future outcomes.
These products include predictive analytics software, Marketing Intelligence Tools, data visualization Software, Content Analysis Software, machine-learning suits, and others.
These software products are based on specific data algorithms, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and other types of statistical analysis.
Consulting Companies for Data Mining, Analytics, Data Science
Many businesses do not have data scientists who are able to handle these software solutions. These businesses may need to outsource services in many cases.
Here is where data mining consulting firms come into play.
Consulting companies provide experts with their expertise and knowledge in big data technology, methodology, and analytics.
High Data scientist skills and potential can use the software products and technologies to do data mining that makes a difference for your business.
Top 10 Data Mining Companies
We’ve compiled a list of top data mining software companies to help you make the right choice.
Sisense is the top-ranked data mining software company. Their analytics software, which allows users to discover business insights seamlessly, is very popular.
Sisense software, which is designed for non-technical users, provides a simple solution to data analytics.
Drag and drop functionality allows you to create beautiful visual reports, bar graphs, line charts, and pie charts as well as scatter plots and other types.
- Locations: offices located in New York (The USA), Ramat Gan, Israel, and Arizona (The USA).
- Some of their customers: are Hewlett Packard and Philips, Accenture. Fujitsu. Nasdaq.
- Industries: digital marketing, enterprise, finance, credit card, healthcare, logistics, e-commerce, technology, travel & hospitality.
2. Oracle Data Mining
Oracle Data Mining (ODM), which is a powerful data mining algorithm, allows data analysts to discover meaningful insights and make predictions.
ODM can help you target your most valuable customers, predict their behavior, create customer profiles and detect anomalies. It also allows you to spot new sales opportunities.
ODM is part of the Oracle Advanced Analytics Database Option and is used by many market leaders to maximize the data’s benefits.
- Locations: has an international presence with contacts in the USA and Europe as well as Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. Redwood Shores (CA) – World Headquarters
- Some of their customers: DHL. Home Depot. UK’s National Health System. Dunkin Brands. Argonne National Laboratories.
- Industries: banking, higher education, and healthcare, insurance, life sciences, telecommunications manufacturing, public sector, automotive, chemical, utility.
3. IBM Cognos
IBM Cognos offers a fantastic opportunity for business users looking to create powerful reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
It’s a self-service business intelligence solution that combines powerful reporting and data analysis capabilities with powerful dashboards. IBM Cognos Analytics offers interactive dashboards, enterprise scaling, scheduling, sharing, and custom visualizations.
It offers a wide range of analytical tools such as trend analysis, advanced analysis, and reporting. These tools allow you to uncover information that is not obvious or expected.
- Locations: worldwide contacts
- Some of their customers: American Airlines, Medtronic, Brownells, Magellan Health, Boston Beer Company, and many others.
- Industries: transportation and travel, public, retail and financial services, communications and computer services, among many others.
DOMO is the perfect solution for all types of data-driven business requirements. It’s a user-friendly tool that extracts actionable insight from all data sources.
DOMO is easy to use without any training. Users who are not technical can combine and cleanse data from any location – no programming required. DOMO also offers incredible social collaboration capabilities in real-time.
DOMO is a business software suite that draws from all sources, integrates all, and connects everyone. It also puts all business data to use for valuable insights.
- Locations: Headquarters – American Fork (HQ) The United States and an office located in London, UK
- Some of their customers: are MasterCard, eBay, and DHL. National Geographic. Telus.
- Industries: financial services, credit cards, education, healthcare, high-tech, hospitality, media, and entertainment; professional services; transportation, retail, and e-commerce.
RapidMiner is the most highly regarded data-mining company.
RapidMiner is an integrated platform for machine learning and text mining. It unifies all aspects of data science, from data prep to model deployment.
RapidMiner is a data mining and predictive analytics tool based on open-source principles and is one of the most popular on the market.
RapidMiner solutions are used by more than 30000 organizations around the world to increase revenue, reduce costs and discover new opportunities.
- Locations: Headquarters, Boston, MA (the USA), London (United Kingdom), Dortmund (Germany) and Budapest (Hungary).
- Some of their customers: Barclays Bank, BMW, CISCO, and Sanofi. Transport for London.
- Industries: automotive, banking, consumer goods, energy,
The Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Life Science, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecommunications, Travel
6. KNIME Analytics Platform
KNIME is an open-source data analysis platform that enables data-driven innovation. It identifies hidden data and mines it for actionable insights.
It includes components for data mining and machine learning and offers an intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
KNIME boasts a large global community of data scientists from over 60 countries. Users have used the platform to analyze all types of data, from numerical data to images to molecules to people, simple statistics to large data analysis methods.
KNIME has thousands of users around the globe, thanks to its over 1 000 extensions, ready-to-use examples, collaboration, productivity, and algorithms.
- Locations. headquarters are based in Zurich (Switzerland), with offices at Konstanz (Germany) or Berlin (Germany), and an office in Austin (Texas, USA).
- Some of their customers: Tyler Technologies. Procter & Gamble. Sanofi. Verizon. The University of Hamburg.
- Industries: customer Intelligence, Social Media Intelligence, Finance, Credit Card, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail, Government, Cross-industry
Also read: Top 8 Data Science Tools In 2022
7. Orange Data Mining
Orange is one of the most popular data mining companies that specializes in simple data analysis and clever visualization.
Orange offers open-source machine learning and data visualization to both beginners as well as experts.
One of the best parts about Orange is the interactive data visualization. This allows you to quickly understand and explore statistical distributions and box plots.
Visual programming is a feature that allows interactive data exploration and rapid qualitative analysis using clean visualizations, which is another amazing feature.
- Locations: University of Ljubljana (Slovenia) is the main vendor
- Some of their customers: Used at schools, universities, and professional training courses around the world.
- Industries: social sciences, business, healthcare, finance, sciences
8. Dundas BI
Dundas BI is a data mining software solution that gives you full control of your data to quickly gain actionable insights.
Visually explore your data and turn it into reports and dashboards, reports, and visual data analytics.
One of the most impressive Dundas capabilities is its pixel-perfect dashboards that offer a variety of layout options to assist you in making data-driven decisions.
Dundas BI also offers highly customizable visualization such as interactive charts, gauges maps, scorecards, and more.
- Canadian Locations: Headquarters, Toronto, ON
- Some of their customers: NHS. Scotiabank, Cleveland Clinic. SNAP Financial Group. ADT
- Industries: healthcare, medical science, finance, bank cards, electricity, construction, education, government, high-tech, insurance, manufacturing, non-profit, oil&gas, pharmaceutical, retail, utilities, retail, transport & logistics, telecom
9. CBIG Consulting
CBIG Consulting is a prestigious professional services firm, that provides big data analytics and business intelligence consulting solutions.
They analyze the huge amount of unstructured and structured data, then transform it into valuable insights and information.
CBIG’s top consultants have been working in Business Intelligence for an average of 15 years. They are experts in their field and can draw on the collective knowledge they have gained from over 500 projects.
No matter what the state of your data is, they can help build a plan for success and get you started delivering results.
- Locations: Offices in America – Rosemont, Chicago (TX), Austin (MA), Boston (MA), Denver(CO), Irvine (CA), Raleigh [NC], San Francisco (CA), Seattle) (WA).
- Services: Marketing Analytics, Data Monetization, Master Data Management Best Practices Application, Big Data Architecture Services, Big data Analytics Services, Predictive Analytics, Sales Intelligence, Competitive Intelligence, Lean Analytics, Data Warehousing, and Many Other.
10. WCI Consulting
WCI Consulting has been trusted for more than 20 years. Their consultants are available to help any business, no matter how large or complex.
WCI Consulting has many clients from a variety of industries. Their clients make up more than 75% of the Fortune 500.
Some of the industries where WCI Consulting has experienced are banking/finance, credit cards, energy, health care, life sciences, insurance, green/sustainability, hospitality/entertainment, marketing/sales, real estate, retail, supply chain, and manufacturing.
- Locations: Offices located in Dallas, Chicago (USA), New York, Orange County, and Toronto (Canada).
- Services: data management and big data consulting. Data warehouse, enterprise strategy, data cleansing. Master data management. Business intelligence & analytics. Data visualization.
Data mining companies can help businesses find patterns, correlations, and trends in large data volumes and convert them into actionable insights, whether they are using software or consulting services. Data mining is essential for data-driven, advanced organizations. Data mining has many benefits and is of immense importance.