Video is an essential part of any marketing strategy. You’re missing out if you don’t use video. 80% of marketers believe video marketing can increase their sales. 81% of marketers use paid media to promote Facebook videos. because users like the video. 54% want marketers to produce more video content, and social media videos can generate as many as 1200% more views than text content. According to some marketers, “If the content is king,” video is the crown. This list has you covered! This list will help you find the right video editing software.
What are you supposed to do if your video studio isn’t available? Don’t worry! It’s now easier than ever to create high-quality videos on your own without hiring staff or outsourcing your video marketing efforts. We’re going to show you the 10 best video editing software for beginners to help you create professional-quality video content that will enhance your content marketing strategy.
Top 10 Video Editing Software for Beginners
High-quality work can be done by almost anyone. Professional-level videos can be made with just a smartphone and the right video editing tools. There are many tools available. How can you choose the right video editing software?
This list has you covered! This list will help you find the right video editing software for you, no matter what type of content you are looking to edit, short films or full-length movies. This list of video editing software options will help you find the right tool for you. It’s simple to use, compatible with your existing software and hardware, and provides the support and features you need at a cost that is affordable.
OpenShot’s interface is simple and easy video editing software for beginners. Although it doesn’t offer a lot of editing options, it is a great option for beginners for basic editing. OpenShot can be used for trimming, scaling, and snapping as well as rotation. You’ll also find scrolling credits and audio editing features, frame stepping, frame mapping, real-time preview, and time mapping.
- Drag-and-drop functionality
- Effects like brightness, greyscale, hue, and greenscreen are video effects that can be applied to videos.
- Unlimited layers for audio tracks, background video, and watermarks
- Title cards that can be customized
- Keyframe animation capabilities
Also read: Top 10 Video Game Design & Development Software
2. Movavi Video Editor Plus
Movavi is an excellent video editing software for beginners. You can drag-and-drop controls and audio editing. Additionally, you can export to the most popular video formats, or share the software directly. Movavi allows users to edit and cut videos, and add titles and sound effects to images.
- Drag-and-drop functionality
- Built-in intros, videos, backgrounds, music, sounds
- Titles, transitions, and filters
- Keyframe animation for titles, overlay videos, stickers, and many more
VSDC is a video editor that can be used to create movies of any length or complexity. VSDC can be used to create videos of any length and complexity. It also allows you to use over 10 mask types to highlight, blur or hide elements.
- Export 4K and HD
- Video stabilization tool
- YouTube uploader
- 3D templates
- Mixing modes and Instagram-like filters
- Color-correction tools
Lightworks is the best YouTube video editor for beginners. Even the free version contains everything you need in order to make professional-quality videos in HD or SD formats. It features an intuitive and simple interface that is easy to use. There are also video tutorials available to help beginners create incredible videos from the beginning.
- It supports a variety of video formats
- Speed optimization
- Trim functions of high quality
- Multicam editing
- Team project sharing in real-time with full editing access for all users
- Easy sharing of videos on YouTube, Vimeo, and Facebook
5. Adobe Premiere
Adobe Premiere Pro is the preferred choice for video professionals, but it also offers a user-friendly interface that makes it a great choice for beginners. Adobe Premiere Pro can be used to edit videos for color, and sound adjustment, and to import graphics and other effects from Adobe apps.
- Any file format can be used to import footage
- Trim footage with precision
- Add animation to video effects
- Control your audio editing and sound effects
- Colors and white balance can be adjusted
6. Movie Maker 10
Movie Maker 10 is an excellent video editing software for beginners and those who just need to quickly edit short videos. You can use it to add background music and video joining. It also has advanced functions such as image filters, transition effects, zoom effects, and pan-tilt/zoom effects.
- You can make movies with video clips and photos
- Trim, rotate and join video clips
- Background music can be added and edited
- Most popular media formats supported
- Text overlay captions, emoticons, still PIP, and sound clips for video clips
Lumen5 is an excellent choice for beginners who are looking for easy-to-use video editing software. Lumen5 uses artificial intelligence to transform the text into video. Simply copy and paste the text you want into Lumen5 to create your video. Lumen5 supports branding features such as watermarks and logos as well as free audio and font sizing options.
- Artificial intelligence allows you to quickly create videos.
- Searchable library with millions of free media files
- Your videos can be customized to reflect the brand’s look and feel
- To improve video performance and conversion rates, optimize every video
Also read: Top 10 AI Art Generators
Blender is an open-source 3D animation software that can be used free of charge. It also includes a video editor that can meet most users’ needs. Blender offers many features, including the ability to model and render 3D animations. It also includes features such as video masking and cuts and splicing and color grading.
- Live preview, luma waveforms, chroma Vectorscope, and histogram displays
- Waveform visualization, audio mixing, syncing, and scrubbing
- You can add video, images, and audio to up to 32 slots.
- Speed control, adjustment layers and transitions, keyframes, filters, and more
KineMaster is a video editor for Android and iOS, is easy to use with voiceovers, blending mode, speed control, video reverse, and green screen (chroma keys) among other features. KineMaster allows you to do frame-by-frame editing to fine-tune your video. This free video editing software for beginners will give your video projects a professional look.
- Multi-layered video, images, and stickers with special effects, text, handwriting, and stickers.
- You can add voice-overs, background music, and voice changers to your sound effects
- Export and edit 4K 60 FPS video
- Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
- Instant preview
10. HitFilm Express
HitFilm Express is a more advanced video editing tool, but it’s well worth the effort to learn it. This software is used to create Hollywood-level films. Even the free version of HitFilm is sufficient for beginners in video editing. HitFilm gives you access to a wide range of video editing tools, including picture-in-picture enhancement, behavior effects, and composite shot enhancement.
- Professional-grade video editing
- Composite shot enhancements: Combine two shots to create unreal video effects
- Unlimited audio and video timeline-track creation
- A trimmer that is adaptive
- Audio mixer
- There are many transition options, including zoom, push, and dissolve