Interact with your audience if you want to attract highly engaged leads You could get real-time feedback and benefit from exciting guest speakers by using webinar software.
In a blind test run by the team atBusiness2Community, it was discovered that live webinars got 2.3x the number of registrants than an on-demand video, and had 23% more.
Live attendants were also more attentive, as they viewed an average of 80% of the live webinar content. This type of attendance can help your business with lead generation and conversions if they are fully engaged in what you have.
You need to select the right webinar software to host your webinars to engage your audience better and achieve your marketing goals. We’ve compiled a list of our top webinar software platforms in this post. We’ve also divided them by category in case you need to find the right one for you.
Best Webinar Software for Marketers
WebinarNinja understands the importance of optimizing for the customer journey. WebinarNinja’s team focused its tool development on making it easy for prospects to track their progress and to adjust according to their position in the funnel. This webinar software platform is amazing!
- Integrates with CRMs such as HubSpot to track leads easily.
- It allows you to create a gated landing page and charge for events.
- This is a great option for hosting conferences online or other high-value content in addition to regular webinar programming.
- With a Facebook Ad tracking Pixel, you can track webinar attendees more precisely and customize them.
Also read: How to Build a Successful PR Event Planning
As the webinar platform, That brand is “created by marketers”WorkCast has many useful features and is easy to use. You can offer live or on-demand webinars. You can create evergreen content or a combination of both.WorkCast is here for you:
- Integrations with all the most popular CRMs, (including HubSpot), So you can automatically track leads and follow-up.
- To host, present, or attend webinars, you don’t need plugins or downloads.
- Simulative webinars can be used to combine prerecorded video with a live presentation or Q&A.
- You get all the benefits of viewer engagement without having to organize a live webinar.
If you are looking for a powerful platform to host your webinars, LiveWebinar is one of the most flexible options on the market. You can use an online communication tool to communicate with anyone, whether you are a host of webinars, a teacher, or a recruiter. LiveWebinar is a great option.
It works directly from your browser and does not require plugins or downloading. It is compatible with all major browsers as well as on mobile devices.
LiveWebinar’s reliability has been demonstrated time and again. These are just a few of the key features of LiveWebinar:
- To create a space that is true to your brand, customize the background, logo, banners, colors, fonts, and windows.
- You can use the screen sharing and whiteboard features to show your ideas. Or you can use polls & tests and breakout rooms to spark discussions.
- Integrate marketing, education, and email tools you use every day, like MailChimp or Zapier, Integromat, or HeySummit.
ClickMeeting allows you to host webinars and video conferences in one place with ClickMeeting. ClickMeeting has a 5000 capacity that allows you to easily schedule meetings and webinars.
ClickMeeting can be used to run training sessions and classroom presentations.
- You can design your own waiting room with agenda layouts and file delivery.
- A complete suite of webinar tools, including whiteboards, polls, and additional rooms.
- ClickMeeting mobile app allows you to deliver and join webinars from anywhere with the click meeting mobile app.
Zoom is a great tool for webinars, and many people have used it for meetings. Zoom is so well-known that hosts are able to share their knowledge with others. Both attendees and participants find it easy to use. Zoom’s video conference platform is also available for those with limited budgets. Free webinars for up to 100 participants
Zoom has many benefits, including:
- Focusing on the presenter’s video and not slides makes for more human interaction.
- You can use virtual backgrounds, studio effects, and background noise suppression.
- Live event support including moderation and monitoring.
6. Zoho Meeting
Zoho Meeting is a free online meeting platform, that allows you to host online meetings with real-time audio, video, and screen sharing. ZoHo features include the following:
- Secure moderator controls include the ability to lock meetings and seamlessly switch presenters, as well as proper hand control over screen presentation options for different collaborators.
- For people who use different devices or media, there is online and dial-in access to attend.
- Inviting attendees to meetings and reminding them to attend is one way of co-branding.
Also read: Top 10 Communication Tools for Remote Teams
Zuddl is an unparalleled live webinar platform. Its software allows your audience to feel as if they are walking into a virtual convention. The software includes unique widgets and buttons that can be used to create an experience similar to a physical event. Other notable features include:
- Zuddl’s built-in ticketing and email tools allow you to create custom registration pages and send out paid or unpaid event passes via automated emails.
- Mobile apps for Android and iOS allow attendees to join the event from their mobile devices.
- Pre-built themes in 50+ 3D formats for intuitive sessions that better serve your purpose.
Jumbo is a newer platform for live streaming webinars, simplifying the process. It is compatible with both mobile and PC devices. It offers a simple webinar service for customers that includes features like:
- The white label format allows you to make your brand the focus of any webinar.
- Live chat, breakout sessions, polls as well as user profiles, are interactive features that allow your audience to engage more with your content.
- A user interface that is intuitive and easy to use even for people who aren’t tech-savvy.
Easy-to-use platform offering live, on-demand, and hybrid webinars. Smart marketing features make it easy to market your business. You’ll be able to attract viewers and convert them into customers on the same platform.WebinarGeek is affordable for small businesses and offers many great tools such as;
- Your audience does not need to download anything, making it simple for non-tech audiences.
- To showcase all of your future and on-demand webinars, create your own webinar channel.
- Highly rated customer service ( 9.8/10 at G2). This will allow you to set up and deliver seamless webinars.
WebinarJam combines a simple interface and comprehensive tools to make it a favorite among small businesses that want to host live webinars from anywhere. We love Its:
- For a personalized experience, you can create custom templates such as emails and waiting room graphics.
- You can add up to six additional co-presenters to make it easier to create a high-quality collaborative presentation. For additional presentation options, you can also inject pre-recorded videos.
- The automatic recording function makes it easy for you to follow up on registrants who missed the live recording.
Last Line — Top webinar platforms
You have many options for webinar platforms to reach your audience. Choosing the right webinar software for your needs depends on your budget and your goals, We hope that you find the one you are looking for by reading this post.